Friday, December 18, 2009


As a professional, exhibited oil painter with over 10 years experience, I have helped many people create good pictures. However, I kept hearing the same common struggles. Students did not have the time to travel to class, they did not have hours to attend the sessions, and they did not have unlimited funds to pay for lessons. To help solve those problems, I founded my interactive web based oil painting course. Here we teach drawing and painting so you can become an artist or improve your art.

Now I can help you become an artist via the Web! There are tremendous benefits of taking lessons from an artist in a Web based school at home including:

pan class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: collapse; font-family: monospace; font-size: 13px;">

No comments:

Post a Comment